Public sector organisations will use the Digital Training and Support framework to compare and buy digital inclusion training services and assisted digital support. If you want to sell services related to digital training or assisted digital support, you need to submit them to this framework first.
How it works
If your application to the Digital Training and Support framework is successful then the basic terms of your service will have already been agreed with government following a formal Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) procurement process. Public sector organisations can then buy services more quickly because they don’t have to run a full OJEU tender.
How to apply
The first iteration of the Digital Training and Support framework is now open for submissions. You’ll need to follow the process below and be successful in your application before your services can be accepted on the framework.
- Create, or log into, a supplier account on the eSourcing portal. Click the “Supplier eSourcing Registration” link to create a new account.
- Register your interest in applying to become a Digital Training and Support framework supplier by e-mailing ExpressionOfInterest@crowncommercial.gov.uk.
- Complete the Supplier Declaration document, Requirements document, Commercial Rates document, and Declaration of Compliance document.
- Upload onto the eSourcing portal by 12:00 noon on 18th January 2016.
- Wait for compliance checks and an evaluation to be made on your information. If accepted, your services will be published in March 2016 when the Digital Training and Support framework goes live.
|19.11.2015||eSourcing Portal opens for OJEU expressions of interest and Invitation to Tender submissions|
|19.11.2015||Clarification period starts|
|08.12.2015||Supplier clarification event|
|28.12.2015||Clarification period closes at 17:00 hours GMT|
|06.01.2016||Deadline for the publication of responses to clarification questions at 17:00 hours GMT|
|18.01.2016||Tender submission deadline at 12:00 noon GMT|
|14.03.2016||Intention to award notification issued to successful and unsuccessful potential providers|
|15.03.2016 - 24.03.2016||10 day standstill|
|01.04.2016||Expected start date for framework agreement(s)|
Suppliers should send any questions about the Digital Training and Support framework to email@example.com via their account on the eSourcing portal. Suppliers can register to attend the Supplier Clarification Event on 8th December through their account.
If you have any technical issues with the eSourcing portal, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll continue to update the blog with additional information as the submission period goes on.